A recent transplant from Missouri, Beth brings her customer support and construction experience to the project support team at Shannon Leigh. Her career has branched from the construction industry to sales to education and now to the experiential graphic design industry. Beth is a thoughtful addition to our team, looking at how attention to the small details of a job can lead to a quality completion of a project. Beth has a Bachelor of Science degree in Healthcare Management with a Minor in Marketing.
“I love working with my clients. My favorite thing is listening to my client’s needs and visions and coming up with the resolution. I get attached to whomever I work with…I look forward to interacting with people and being involved from the beginning to the final product."
- Contract Implementation and Coordination
- Client Liaison and Support
- Project Management and Budget Tracking
Beth likes exploring her new Bay Area community with her husband and two kids. She also enjoys cooking, wine tasting, watching her kids play sports and going to the beach. Beth’s interest in wine is deep…she has awine certification from the Society of Wine Educators.
- Favorite color: Aqua Blue
- Favorite book: The Hunger Games Series by Suzanne Collins
- Favorite TV show: Scandal and Grey's Anatomy
- Favorite movie: Anything suspenseful, without the gore
- Favorite music: Anything Classic Rock