Environmental Graphic Designer
A self-proclaimed “sign guy,” Chris has been designing and problem-solving in the signage industry for 15 years. His experience encompasses a broad array of interior and exterior wayfinding, corporate branding change-outs, and many projects in the banking and medical industries. Combining a realistic and creative approach, he identifies what works best in each environment while clearly articulating a brand and effectively getting people to where they need to go. He holds an associate degree in graphic design from Robert Morris University in Orland Park, Illinois.
“I love to create something from nothing. It is exhilarating to see the design take shape, to see the client excited, and to know I have made something that affects the general public in a very positive way. If people read a sign and know where to go without even thinking about it, then I’ve done my job.”
- Production set up and design
- Signage technology
- Corporate branding in signage
- Environmentally aware design
If he is not helping people get to where they need to go with Shannon Leigh, Chris can be found mountain biking local trails, hiking, or perhaps enjoying a craft beer.
- Favorite color: Burnt Orange
- Favorite book: Devil in the White City by Erik Larson
- Favorite TV show: Parks and Recreation
- Favorite movie: My Cousin Vinnie
- Favorite podcast: 99% Invisible
- Favorite song: Heart Shaped Box by Nirvana