ROWENA REYES, MHA
Senior Project Manager
Rowena has over 15 years of experience working in the signage industry and has worked with Shannon Leigh for five years. She has extensive experience working as a project manager on all types of projects, including health care and education facilities, and understands the complexity of overseeing a project from design to construction completion. She earned a Bachelor’s degree in Liberal Studies from California State University Hayward and a Master’s degree in Health Care Administration from University of Phoenix.
“I really enjoy working with clients, listening to their needs and providing prompt responsiveness in communication. I take great pride in my work and always strive to deliver high quality services and products. Clients can expect that I will follow through with my commitments to accomplish highly successful projects together.”
- ADA & CBC - Signage Compliance
- Signage Fabrication & Installation Process
- Project Management
- Signage Programming & Wayfinding
Along with providing exceptional service to Shannon Leigh clients, Rowena loves spending time with her husband and two children, planning family events and parties, and serving as the Secretary-Treasurer for the school Parent Club.
- Favorite color: Purple
- Favorite book: My Sister’s Keeper by Jodi Picoult
- Favorite TV shows: Scandal, The Good Wife
- Favorite Movies: Grease and other movie musicals
- Favorite Music: eclectic - everything from the Carpenters and Bread(her daughter's named Aubrey) to Alanis Morisette and Bruno Mars.