Creative Specialist | Office Coordinator
Katherine comes with more than 20 years of client relation and administrative experience, working in the environmental consulting, construction, and legal fields. Trained as a technical writer and editor, she brings her sense of curiosity and attention to details to our team. A Bay Area native, Katherine has a BA in Career and Technical Writing from San Francisco State University.
“I love brainstorming concepts for clients, understanding their vision and looking for options and ways to present that vision. Through my work, I’m constantly learning, and I support the relationships Shannon Leigh builds with our clients and collaborative partners.”
- Team management
- Event planning
- Document management
When not involved in the creative process at Shannon Leigh, Katherine is often being creative elsewhere. She loves volunteering and is a costume designer and dramaturge for San Leandro High School’s theater program. She does historical reenactments, cooking and spinning in English Renaissance garb at festivals and events. She also enjoys creating in her garden and kitchen with her husband.
- Favorite color: Green
- Favorite book: The Dark is Rising by Susan Cooper
- Favorite TV show: Agents of Shield
- Favorite Movies: The Princess Bride, V for Vendetta, Lord of the Rings Trilogy
- Favorite Play: Medea/MacBeth/Cinderella by Bill Rauch and Tracy Young, Into the Woods by Stephen Sondheim and James Lapine.
- Favorite Music: eclectic, from opera to the Beatles to jazz to new music, like Florence and the Machine