Crafting narrative professionally for nearly 20 years, Linda knows how to bring out the essential and authentic story of people, places, and events. She has been published in a variety of media, writing in varying genres about many subjects. They include history, biography, technology, science, health, travel, outdoor adventure, sports, business, nature, family, education, music, web and marketing copy, and fiction. She applies her expertise, versatility, and enthusiasm to each assignment to create just the right slant and style to capture readers and viewers.
“I love working with Shannon and the team. They bring so much talent and energy to their design and their work with clients. It is a delight to tell the story of this dynamic company and their many successes and to help bring out their client's amazing stories.”
- Interviewing and research
- Biography and memoir, corporate and organizational history (Storiestolast.com)
- Full process publishing from idea to print
- Stories for multi- and social media use
- Author of four Falcon Guides (outdoor adventure)
When not writing, Linda may be found singing and playing guitar with the Beat Seekers or No Cover Band, exploring the world with her two sons and husband, hiking, kayaking, dancing, or taking in the theatre. She is also at work on a young adult novel.
- Favorite color: Teal green
- Favorite authors: JK Rowling, Ann Patchett, George Eliot, Jane Austen, Dr. Seuss
- Favorite movie: Field of Dreams, Juno, Mr. Holmes
- Favorite play: Twelfth Night by William Shakespeare
- Favorite musical group: Pentatonix