Merriam joins Shannon Leigh after working in the nonprofit and healthcare industries providing project coordination and administrative support. She started her administrative career at a preschool, so she has a soft spot for education.
“As a project coordinator, I love looking at the bigger picture and visualizing the final project. One I envision that project, I am able to focus on all the small pieces to bring it together.”
- Healthcare administration
- Project coordination and management
- Marketing coordination
Merriam loves good food, spending time with her family, and going to live theater –especially musical theater.
- Favorite color: Turquoise
- Favorite book: Too many to choose, but Murder on the Orient Express, by Agatha Christie, is my current favorite.
- Favorite TV show: Game of Thrones and The Great British Baking Show
- Favorite movies: "I love musicals and thrillers, I can’t choose!"
- Favorite band ever: 80s music, Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, and musicals