Sr. Design Consultant
Michael is a graphic design strategist with a passion for creating multi-dimensional graphic experience, with a keen sensitivity to and respect for brand culture. Michael brings experience in both agency and corporate design. Projects have included graphics and experiential work for museums, entertainment venues, hospitals, corporate campuses, civic structures and financial institutions.
“The most rewarding aspect of the design challenge is the expansion of possibility through the collaborative process.”
- Creative Direction
- Team Building and Development
- Experiential Graphics - Conceptual | Schematic | Design Development
- Branding and Identity Design - Visual Strategy and Integration
Michael is a Le Cordon Bleu-trained food enthusiast, urban farmer, crafter, runner, and globe trotter. He is an avid cyclist, having become a regular participant in the AIDS Lifecycle event over the years.
- Favorite color: I love and embrace all colors
- Favorite book: Mastering the Art of French Cooking by Julia Child
- Favorite TV show: The kind that has no sound or picture
- Favorite movie: The Rocky Horror Picture Show
- Favorite music: Martin Denny, enjoyed with a pina colada at the beach