Project Manager | Director of Design
Rob comes to Shannon Leigh with 20 years of experience as a multi-disciplinary creative and illustrator. He thrives on assessing situations and prioritizing challenges that come with environmental graphic design. With a BFA in Visual FX/3D modelling, he is adept at visualizing design solutions for a variety of projects. His experience spans multiple sectors including healthcare, retail, mixed use and corporate and public space design projects across the country and internationally. Rob has designed marketing and branding materials, produced construction and mechanical drawings, and created environmental graphics for large-scale projects, including international airports in Costa Rica and Peru.
“I wake up every day genuinely excited to be able to provide guidance and thought leadership to each of my clients because there is no feeling more gratifying than collaborating with talented and creative people to develop unique and design-forward solutions to their problems.”
- Project visioning, multi-channel design and implementation
- Design collaboration with project teams, contractors, and architects
- Master planning of wayfinding systems
- ADA code compliance
Rob is passionate about design, but also loves spending his weekends with his son rock climbing, hiking and playing paintball. He has produced a few animated short films and one live-action film that was purchased by Sony and used in the marketing of a hit video game series. In his free time, Rob feeds his soul by shooting photography and reading.
- Favorite color: Black
- Favorite book: Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
- Favorite TV show: Big Bang Theory
- Favorite movie: Fight Club
- Favorite music: · All genres… from Classical (Antonio Vivaldi is his favorite composer) to Electronic Music .