Owner | Principal | Wayfinding Consultant
Shannon has sign making and design in her DNA, having learned the trade from the inside of a family-owned sign company. Shannon Leigh was started in the 1980s when Shannon was licensed as a C-45 signage fabricator. Shannon has provided the heart and drive as the company has transformed from fabrication to design. As principal, Shannon keeps her talented designers in check with fabrication know-how. She is a seasoned project manager who knows how to set realistic expectations for clients and their budgets. Shannon is the visionary that knits together stakeholders and sets the rudder for project success.
“I get excited about developing strategies to connect people to destinations in the built environment. I love construction, and designing messages and forms that inform and inspire."
- Heathcare design and code expertise
- Consensus building
- Wayfinding analysis
- Budgeting and schedule management
A UC Berkeley graduate with Bay Area roots, Shannon is addicted to volunteering, to her family and to her community. She has a passion for Rotary International, the SF Giants, her family, and a labra"w”oodle puppy named Sammy.
- Favorite color: Orange
- Favorite sport team: SF Giants
- Favorite place to travel: Central America
- Favorite book: Angle of Repose by Wallace Stegner
- Favorite movies: Dead Poets Society
- Favorite TV show: Law and Order
- Favorite musicians: James Taylor, Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston
- Favorite song: How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You) by James Taylor