Yena joins Shannon Leigh with experience in event coordinating and administrative organization. She has worked with organizations where she has had to execute tasks with excellent customer service and coordination between multiple teams. Yena is a native to the Bay Area and is a recent graduate of UC Davis with a BA in Linguistics and International Relations.
“I believe that there is always some way to improve the work flow in the pipeline. That’s why I’m interested in process improvement for the flow because it is an important aspect in keeping an organization/company moving forward in a positive progression.”
- Logistics Coordination
- Customer Service
- Event Planning
Yena enjoys indulging in her creative side when she is not in the office. She likes to practice playing her guitar and uke and discovering new artists in the music scene. She also likes making her own clothing. When she isn’t at home, you can find her checking out new restaurants around the Bay and practicing her hobby in photography.
- Favorite color: Forest Green
- Favorite book: Lovely Bones by Alice Sebol
- Favorite TV show: Project Runway
- Favorite movies: 500 Days of Summer, One Day, The Angriest Man in Brooklyn
- Favorite band ever: Indie rock/pop, folk, alternative, jazz, blues-influenced soul